SOLICITATION NO.: CITEM-2014-0292
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
(NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT- SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT)
The Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) invites all interested parties to submit quotation for:
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF HEAT-REJECTING FILM
AT THE SIDE GLASS PANELS OF HALLONE
1. Clear Film
2. 85% Infrared Heat Rejection
3. 99% Ultraviolet Rejection
4. Five (5) Years Warranty
Scope of Works:
1. The contractor shall supply and install the Heat-Rejecting film at the
glass panels of Hallone. (Please see layout)
2. The contractor shall provide proofs and swatches prior installation.
3. The contractor shall ensure the durability and quality of the Heat-
4. The contractor shall install the Heat-Rejecting film properly and in good condition on the date specified upon
5. The contractor shall complete the installation on the date specified upon approval.
6. The contractor shall perform the scope of works with the best-accepted professional standards.
Approved Budget: Php 450,000.00
Quotations maybe submitted to BAC Secretariat, Administrative Services Division, CITEM, Golden Shell Pavilion, Roxas Blvd. cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City. Pre-bid conference will be on October 09, 2014, Thursday at 2:30pmupon payment of non-refundable Bidding Documents Fee of Two Hundred Pesos (Php 200.00). Deadline for submission of quotation will be on October 13, 2014, Monday at 3:00pm at the same address.
Kindly submit your bid with a valid TAX Clearance issued by the Collection Enforcement Division of Bureau of Internal Revenue (Quezon City main office) and Current Mayor’s/Business Permit.
For inquiries, you may contact the CITEM Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, at telephone nos. 8311368/8312201 or fax no. 834-0177/832-3965.
CITEM-BAC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or accept such bids as may be considered advantageous to the government. Further, CITEM-BAC assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for expenses or losses that may be incurred in participating in this bidding.
MA. LOURDES D. MEDIRAN