Solicitation No.: CITEM-2015-0009
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
(NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT- SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT)
The Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) invites all interested parties to submit quotation for:
Printing of CITEM 2014 Annual Report with Envelope
Size : AR - 8 1/4" x 11 3/4" -folded
: 16 1/2" x 11 3/4" -spread
Stock : AR - Cover - Matt Plus 250 gsm with matt and spot lam.
: Inside - Matt Plus 150 gsm
Color : AR - Full Color
: Envelope - 1 color
Process : Litho offset
# of pages: a.) 48 pages including cover
: b.) 52 pages including cover
: c.) 56 pages including cover
Binding : Saddle Stitch
Others : CTP Process, envelope with die cutting and pasting
Quantity : 500 sets
Delivery : 6 working days upon release of complete materials
Important: To qualify for the bidding of CITEM 2014 Annual Report participants are required to comply with the following requirements:
* Must be in the business for at least 5 years.
* Must have an adequate facilities and personnel to undertake the project requirements .
* Must have at least a very satisfactory rate for job within the last 6 Months.
* New printers must show quality samples that they have produced, of the same format/specification on or before the submission of their bid.
* Has no pending case or complaint from DTI or any of its attached Agency.
* Willing to facilitate overtime to ensure quality and timely delivery of print collateral.
Approved Budget: Php 120,000.00
Quotations maybe submitted to BAC Secretariat, Administrative Services Division, CITEM, Golden Shell Pavilion, Roxas Blvd. cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City. Deadline for submission of quotation will be on 12 February 2015, Thursday at 3:00pm at the same address.
Kindly submit your bid with a Current Mayor’s/Business Permit.
CITEM-BAC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or accept such bids as may be considered advantageous to the government. Further, CITEM-BAC assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for expenses or losses that may be incurred in participating in this bidding.
MA. LOURDES D. MEDIRAN