SOLICITATION NO.: CITEM-2014-0253
(NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT- SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT)
The Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) invites all interested parties to submit quotation for:
Printing of Brochure w/ Inserts
Re: IFEX 2015
Size : Brochure – 8 ½ " x 11 ¾ " – folded
25 ½ “ x 11 ¾ “ – spread
: Insert – 8 ¼ “ x 11 ¾ “
Stock : Brochure - Matt coated 160 lbs. with matt lamination
: Insert – Bookpaper 80 lbs.
Color : Brochure – 4/4
: Insert – 4/4
Process : Litho offset
# of inserts : 8 leaves
Binding : Brochure – 2 folds
: Insert - loose
Others : CTP process
Quantity : 1,800 sets
Delivery : 5 working days upon approval of digital proof
Important: To qualify for the bidding of Brochure w/ Insert participants are required to comply with the following
* Must be in the business for at least 5 years
* Must have an adequate facilities and personnel to undertake the project requirements
* Must be an accredited printer of CITEM, and no pending case or complain from DTI and any of each attached
* Must have worked with CITEM's print requirements for the past 6 months with a Very Satisfactory
* Must ensure quality and timely delivery of print collateral
* Pre-Accreditation documents to be identified by Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
Approved Budget: Php 90,000.00
Quotations maybe submitted to BAC Secretariat, Administrative Services Division, CITEM, Golden Shell Pavilion, Roxas Blvd. cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City. Deadline for submission of quotation will be on September 18, 2014, Thursday at 3:00pm at the same address.
Kindly submit your bid with a valid TAX Clearance issued by the Collection Enforcement Division of Bureau of Internal Revenue (Quezon City main office) and Current Mayor’s/Business Permit.
For inquiries, you may contact the CITEM Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, at telephone nos. 8311368/8312201 or fax no. 834-0177/832-3965.
CITEM-BAC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or accept such bids as may be considered advantageous to the government. Further, CITEM-BAC assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for expenses or losses that may be incurred in participating in this bidding.
MA. LOURDES D. MEDIRAN