SOLICITATION NO.: CITEM-2014-0297
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
(NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT- SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT)
The Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) invites all interested parties to submit quotation for:
Printing of Brochure/Directory
Re: SIAL Paris 2014
Size : 8" x 8" – Folded
: 16” x 8” - Spread
Stock : Cover – Ispira (Purezza) 250 gsm w/ Matt lamination
: Inside – Ispira (Purezza) 120 gsm
Color : Full Color, Both sides printing
Process : Full Color
# of pages : a.) 44 pages including cover
: b.) 48 pages including cover
Binding : Saddle Stitch
Others : CTP process
Quantity : 500 pcs.
Penalty : 1/10 of 1% for everyday of delay
Delivery : 5 working days upon approval of digital proof
Important: To qualify for the bidding of Brochure/Directory participants are required to comply with the following requirements:
* Pre-Accreditation documents to be identified by Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
* Must be in the business for at least 5 years
* Must have an adequate facilities and personnel to undertake the project requirements.
* Accredited printers of CITEM, must have at least a very satisfactory rate for job within
the last 6 months
* New printers must show quality samples that they have produced, of the same
format/specification on or before the submission of their bid.
* Has no pending case or complaint from DTI or any of its attached agency
* Willing to facilitate overtime to ensure quality and timely delivery of print collateral
Approved Budget: Php 250,000.00
Quotations maybe submitted to BAC Secretariat, Administrative Services Division, CITEM, Golden Shell Pavilion, Roxas Blvd. cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City.Deadline for submission of quotation will be on October 13, 2014, Monday at 3:00pm at the same address.
Kindly submit your bid with a valid TAX Clearance issued by the Collection Enforcement Division of Bureau of Internal Revenue (Quezon City main office) and Current Mayor’s/Business Permit.
For inquiries, you may contact the CITEM Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, at telephone nos. 8311368/8312201 or fax no. 834-0177/832-3965.
CITEM-BAC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or accept such bids as may be considered advantageous to the government. Further, CITEM-BAC assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for expenses or losses that may be incurred in participating in this bidding.
MA. LOURDES D. MEDIRAN