SOLICITATION NO.: CITEM-2014-0277
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
(NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT- SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT)
The Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) invites all interested parties to submit quotation for:
Design Talks - Lounge and Fencing
Re: Design Week October 2014
RENTAL/INSTALLATION/DISMANTLING/2-WAY HAULING OF THE FF:
1 lot a. mobilization/demobilization
II. DESIGN WEEK LOUNGE
1 lot a. 0.10m THK. Wooden panel with wooden framing (10.4m WIDTH)(2.4m
III. DESIGN WEEK WALL PANEL
1 lot a. 2.5m (L) x 3.4m (h) x 0.10m thk Wall Panel in A.P.F.
IV. DESIGN WEEK FENCING
8 pcs a. 2.5m (L) x 2.5m(H) Tarpaulin with Framing (.4m DEPTH)
Scope of works and Timetable:
1. The contractor shall Supply, Install, Dismantle and Haul the items listed above on
the specified materials and specifications.
2. The contractor shall provide proofs and swatches prior to final fabrication for
approval unless waived by an EDD representative but to guarantee the best output
3. The contractor shall ensure the durability and quality of the items.
4. The contractor shall install the items properly and in good condition (without
smudge, dirt, and stains and the like) on 14 October 2014 at 8am and egress on 19
5. The contractor shall complete installation of the items on 15 October 2014 at 10am.
6. All above item/s is/are the property of CITEM after the event unless indicated as
rental or otherwise.
7. Delay of delivery or installation will call for deduction of 10% of contract price.
Approved Budget: Php 150,000.00
Quotations maybe submitted to BAC Secretariat, Administrative Services Division, CITEM, Golden Shell Pavilion, Roxas Blvd. cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City..Pre-bid conference will be on October 02, 2014, Thursday at 2:30pmupon payment of non-refundable Bidding Documents Fee of Two Hundred Pesos (Php 200.00). Deadline for submission of quotation will be on October 06, 2014, Monday at 3:00pm at the same address.
Kindly submit your bid with a valid TAX Clearance issued by the Collection Enforcement Division of Bureau of Internal Revenue (Quezon City main office) and Current Mayor’s/Business Permit.
For inquiries, you may contact the CITEM Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, at telephone nos. 8311368/8312201 or fax no. 834-0177/832-3965.
CITEM-BAC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or accept such bids as may be considered advantageous to the government. Further, CITEM-BAC assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for expenses or losses that may be incurred in participating in this bidding.
MA. LOURDES D. MEDIRAN