Solicitation No.: CITEM-2015-0325
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
(NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT- SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT)
The Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) invites all interested parties to submit quotation for:
Printing of Directory/LookBook Re: Dubai IBLF 2015
Size : 8” x 8” – folded
: 16” x 8’ - spread
Stock : Cover – Bevania Splendorgel white 230 gsm with matt lamination
: Inside – Bevania Splendorgel white 115 gsm
Color : Full Color
Process : Litho Offset
# of pages : a.) 24 pages including cover
: b.) 28 pages including cover
: c.) 32 pages including cover
Binding : Saddle Stitch
Others : CTP process
Quantity : 500 pcs.
Delivery : 5 working days upon receipt of complete materials
Important: To qualify for the bidding of Directory/Lookbook participants are required to comply
with the following requirements:
* Must be in the business for at least 5 years.
* Must have an adequate facilities and personnel to undertake the project
* Must have at least a Very Satisfactory rate for job within the last 6 months.
* New contractors must show quality samples that they have produced, of the same format/specification on or before the submission of their bid.
* Has no pending case or complaint from DTI or any of its attached agency.
* Willing to facilitate overtime to ensure quality and timely delivery of print collateral.
Approved Budget: PhP140,000.00
Quotations maybe submitted to BAC Secretariat, Administrative Services Division, CITEM, Golden Shell Pavilion, Roxas Blvd. cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City. Pre-bid conference will be on 08 October 2015, Thursday at 02:30pm upon payment of non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Pesos (Php200.00).
Deadline for submission of quotation will be on 14 October 2015, Wednesday at 10:00am at the same address.
Kindly submit your bid together with the following:
- Company/Business Profile
- Mayor’s Permit
- SEC/DTI Registration
- Duly Signed Statement of all ongoing and Completed Projects for 2 years
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped and received by BIR or Valid Tax Clearance
- Bid Security (Manager’s Check/Cash 2% of approved budget or Notarized Bid Securing Declaration)
CITEM-BAC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or accept such bids as may be considered advantageous to the government. Further, CITEM-BAC assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for expenses or losses that may be incurred in participating in this bidding.
MARIA RITA O. MATUTE