Solicitation No.: CITEM-2015-0083
INVITATION TO BID
The Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) invites all interested parties to apply for eligibility and to bid for:
12 mos. Subscription for Internet Service Provider (Primary)
- 15 MBPS CIR Unlimited Internet Access (Fiber Optic)
- 10 MBPS dedicated database connection
- With router/modem located at CITEM premises
- With web analysis tool(s) to site traffic monitoring and bandwidth
- Security prevention for DDos and other attacks
- 20 public IP addresses
- Unlimited sub domain name registration
- Unlimited DNS hosting
- 100GB web hosting (Apache, PHP, Tomcat)
- Unlimited secure FTP accounts
- With control panel
- 20GB database space
- 20 MySQL database
- Unlimited email accounts
- Unlimited email aliases
- With catch-all capability
- 10GB email hosting
- Unlimited/automatic backup space (weekly/monthly)
- 24 x 7 Technical Support (dedicated NOC engineer)
Approved Budget: Php1,500,000.00
Eligibility requirements and Bid Forms may be obtained from the BAC Secretariat, CITEM, Golden Shell Pavilion, Roxas Blvd. cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City, during the pre-bid conference on 10 April 2015, Friday at 03:00pm upon payment of non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Pesos (Php2,000.00).
Submission of eligibility requirements, technical and financial proposals, and the opening of bids will be on 23 April 2015, Thursday at 03:30pm at the same address.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations Part (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184, otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act, and is restricted to organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, as specified in Republic Act 5183.
CITEM-BAC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or accept such bids as may be considered advantageous to the government. Further, CITEM-BAC assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for expenses or losses that may be incurred in participating in this bidding.
MARIA RITA O. MATUTE