SOLICITATION NO.: CITEM-2014-0296
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
(NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT- SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT)
The Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) invites all interested parties to submit quotation for:
2nd Floor SMX Wall Mural
Re: Manila FAME October 2014
1 lot a. mobilization/demobilization
II. PLATFORM RENTAL)
2 units a. 2.0M (L) x 6.20M (W) x 0.10 THK - 3/4" THK wooden plywood painted flat
on approved paint finish
III. WALL CLADDING (RENTAL)
2 units a. 6.0M (L) x 5.0M (H) 1/2" THK wooden plywood painted flat on approved paint finish
10 units a. 50w Long Arm Halogen Spotlights
1 lot b. Wiring and switches
4 pcs c. Floor convenience outlet (2 prongs)
Scope of works and Timetable:
1. The contractor shall Supply, Install, Dismantle and Haul the items listed above on the specified materials
2. The contractor shall provide proofs and swatches prior to final fabrication for approval unless waived by
an EDD representative but to guarantee the best output.
3. The contractor shall ensure the durability and quality of the items.
4. The contractor shall install the items properly and in good condition (without smudge, dirt, and stains and
the like) on 13 October 2014 at 8am and egress on 19 October 2014
5. The contractor shall complete installation of the setting at exactly 12MN on 14 October 2014.
6. Delay of delivery or installation will call for deduction of 10% of contract price.
Approved Budget: Php 137,692.80
Quotations maybe submitted to BAC Secretariat, Administrative Services Division, CITEM, Golden Shell Pavilion, Roxas Blvd. cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City. Pre-bid conference will be on October 09, 2014, Thursday at 10:00amupon payment of non-refundable Bidding Documents Fee of Two Hundred Pesos (Php 200.00).
Deadline for submission of quotation will be on October 13, 2014, Monday at 3:00pm at the same address.
Kindly submit your bid with a valid TAX Clearance issued by the Collection Enforcement Division of Bureau of Internal Revenue (Quezon City main office) and Current Mayor’s/Business Permit.
For inquiries, you may contact the CITEM Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, at telephone nos. 8311368/8312201 or fax no. 834-0177/832-3965.
CITEM-BAC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive any formality or accept such bids as may be considered advantageous to the government. Further, CITEM-BAC assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidders for expenses or losses that may be incurred in participating in this bidding.
MA. LOURDES D. MEDIRAN